Poweful steam from Bissell Steam Mop 1867L cleans and sanitizes the floor. Perfect Chemical Free Cleaning solution for every day use. Saves money on chemicals and detergents, one of the most compelling benefits of the steam mop. Bissell Steam Mop converts ordinary tap water to steam, to release and remove soil and sticky messes from floors. Bissell Steam Mop can be used on hard floors such as marble, stone, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors.
The Bissell Steam Mop comes with machine washable reusable two microfiber pads. The Bissell Steam Mop's swivelling mop head allows you to easily clean under cabinets, sofas, furniture's etc. Steam Mop is easily manoeuvrable and easy to push. You can clean large areas quickly without breaking a sweat. Steam pressure assists in softening and cleaning dried spills and food mess.
- 100% Chemical Free Cleaning, Uses steam not chemicals/li>
- Safely cleans all sealed hard floor surfaces including linoleum, vinyl, laminate, ceramic tile and sealed hardwood.
- Swivelling mop head allows you to easily clean under cabinets, sofas, furniture's etc.
- Steam Mop comes with machine washable reusable two Microfiber pads.
- Steam loosens Stick Spills and food stuff quickly and easily
- Steam on Demand,
- Flip Ease is one solution Ready in 30 seconds; uses water only.
- Low profile head allows you to get under kitchen cabinet overhangs, under and around furniture.
- Ergonomic Design, Machine Washable Pad.
- No harmful chemicals, fumes or residue left behind.
- Practical Design with Steam switch on handle.
- Environmentally friendly.
To view Video Demonstration Please Click on the video link below
- 2 X Microfiber Reusable Pad
- Instruction Manual
- Power - 220-240, 50/60Hz, 1350-1600W
- Colour - Teal/Green As shown in Pictures
- Model - Bissell 1867L
- Weight - 3.2Kgs
- Cord Length - 570cm
- Water Tank - Tank Capacity .50lts
- Cleaning Path - 26.5 cm
- Size- Height 115cms X Width 26.5cms X Length 15cms
What types of flooring can I clean with my Steam Mop?
Individual flooring manufacturer’s cleaning instructions should always be followed; however when used as directed, the BISSELL Steam Mop is safe and effective on virtually all floor surfaces.
The Steam Mop is safe for use on marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, laminate, linoleum and sealed hardwood floors.
How long can steam last before refilling?
On a Single Tank Steam Mop will steam approximately 15 minutes depending on how often steam trigger is depressed however there is no waiting for refilling. Simply remove the tank, refill and continue cleaning.
What are the benefits to cleaning with steam vs. traditional cleaners?
The Steam Mop allows you to safely clean and sanitize* without the fumes and residue. Great for overall cleaning and those sticky spots on your floor. The Steam Mop will steam for approximately 15 minutes. When empty, simply remove the tank, refill and continue cleaning.
What type of mop pads are used with the Steam Mop?
The Steam Mop comes with 2 washable, reusable Microfiber mop pads.